Five ADA CE Live courses offered in Chicago
January 20, 2015
ADA CE Live, a series of in-person continuing education courses, has scheduled five courses this year at the ADA Headquarters.
Courses on the schedule this year are:
- March 13-14: Periodontal Implant Surgery with father/son duo Drs. Jon and Kevin Suzuki (lecture and hands-on workshop).
- April 25: Modern Techniques for Attracting New Patients and Creating the Ultimate Experience with PRIDE Institute with Amy Morgan.
- June 12: ADA Leadership Institute with Keith Murnigham and thought leaders in the dental industry.
- July 31-Aug. 1: Implant Dentistry with Dr. David Little (lecture and hands-on workshop).
- Oct. 2-3: Dental Sleep Medicine with Dr. Steve Carstensen (lecture and hands-on workshop).
“Although basic periodontal surgical techniques are not routinely taught in dental school education, clinical skills to include these approaches are invaluable to the restorative dentist,” said Dr. Jon Suzuki, who will lead this year’s first ADA CE Live course. He’s set to include video clips and surgical case reports to enhance the learning experience for periodontal surgical skills for the restorative dentist.
“If you are curious about helping sleepy patients in your practice, or you already help them but want to learn more, the Dental Sleep Medicine course will be the best way for you to enhance this valuable service to your patients,” Dr. Carstensen said of his Oct. 2-3 course, adding that Chicago is a fun and exciting place to visit. “That’s three good reasons to come to the Windy City this summer.”
Although fees vary by course, discounted rates are available for ADA members, along with special discounted rates at the Ritz Carlton.
For more information on ADA CE Live and to check for upcoming registration details, visit ADA.org/CE