Don’t miss cadaver courses offered at ADA 2015
July 08, 2015
Seven hands-on cadaver workshops will be offered at ADA 2015 — America’s Dental Meeting, Nov. 5-10 in Washington, D.C.All workshops will be held in the convention center, and pricing will be $595 for dentists and dental students for all cadaver courses except for the Head and Neck Anatomy Dissection Workshop, which is $995. The continuing education can be implemented upon returning to practices.
The courses offered are:
- Head and Neck Anatomy Dissection Workshop (4201), presented by Dr. Henry A. Gremillion, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 4.
- Non-Esthetically Located Dental Implants (5230), presented by Dr. Lee H. Silverstein, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5.
- Local Anesthesia Human Cadaver Dissection Workshop (5232), presented by Dr. Alan W. Budenz and Dr. Mel Hawkins, 2-5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5.
- Twenty-First Century Laser-Assisted Dentistry Cadaver Workshop (6230), presented by Dr. Anthony R. Cardoza, 8-11 a.m., Friday, Nov. 6.
- Gain Perio/Restorative Access: Flaps and Lasers Cadaver Workshop (6232), presented by Dr. Samuel Low, 2-5 p.m., Friday, Nov. 6.
- Mucogingival Surgery (7230), presented by Dr. Jon B. Suzuki and Dr. Kevin Suzuki, 8-11 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 7.
- Dissection of the TMJ and Related Structures Cadaver Course (7232), presented by Dr. Terry T. Tanaka. 1-5 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 7.
CE information can be found online at ADA.org/ADA2015CE. Complete course descriptions are available in the online eventscribe itinerary planner.
Registration for ADA 2015 — America’s Dental Meeting is open online at ADA.org/meeting.