Five new courses at ADA CE Online
May 18, 2015
ADA members can find five new continuing education courses available on ADA CE Online to help grow their practice and treat their patients.
ADA CE Online is the premier dental distance learning resource dedicated to helping health care professionals achieve a higher level of knowledge and information. As of today, there over 130 courses available with more added on a regular basis.
The new courses are:
- Bonding and Cementation with Dr. Lee Ann Brady: This program will present the history and current science behind dentin adhesives, bonding systems and cementation. It will compare various techniques and distinguish the risks and benefits of each. The presentation will also detail a systematic approach to evaluating the different generations of dentin adhesives and compare the clinical and research data of each. This lecture will clarify how to decrease post-operative sensitivity and increase the success of your adhesive dentistry.
- Occlusal Appliances in Restorative Practice with Dr. Brady: Appliance therapy is a valuable diagnostic, therapeutic and patient management tool for use in the restorative dental practice. Appliance therapy begins with evaluating the joints, muscles and dentition for stability. The presentation will cover the steps in evaluation and diagnosis, and create clarity on which of the different appliance designs are the most beneficial based on individual patient findings. This process also allows us to help our patients develop a greater understanding of their dental needs so they will reach out and ask us for the solutions.
- Day-to-Day Technology to Improve Your Practice with Dr. John Flucke: Learn about technologies that can help improve your efficiency and patient care. However, there are many pieces of the "technology puzzle" and not all require a huge investment in financial resources or staff training. Dr. Flucke will cover different products to decrease your stress level while raising your quality of care.
- The Recipe for the Paperless Office with Dr. Flucke: Learn strategies for total integration of digital dentistry and digital records. Dr. Flucke will cover all the necessary components and techniques of converting a paper-based office to a digital one, including the high-tech operatory.
- Leadership Institute: Practical Strategic Planning with Bill Pawlucy: Free for ADA members, this session covers the basic principles of strategic planning, plan development, plan marketing and tools and tips for ensuring the plan becomes actionable.
The five courses, all in HD video, were filmed in the new ADA Studios at ADA Headquarters. The courses are $59 for members; $79 for nonmembers. Registrants may select from a variety of educational programs, which reflect a broad range of contemporary information. To register, create a login and password at ADACEOnline.org