ADA Foundation names recipients in 2015 Semi-annual Grants Program
May 29, 2015
Brushing up: Dr. David Hayes of KidSMILES Pediatric Dental Clinic discusses good brushing habits with children during an elementary school outreach visit with Stinger from the Columbus Blue Jackets.
The ADA Foundation awarded financial support this month to 13 organizations through its Semi-annual Grants Program.
The ADAF established the ADAF Semi-annual Grant Program in 2014 to support nonprofit dental organizations whose projects fall outside the realm of established ADAF grant opportunities and whose programs fall under one of the ADAF's four mission pillar areas: charitable assistance, access to care, research and education.
The 2015 grant recipients are:
- Aroostook County Action Program Family Services (Presque Isle, Maine).
- Children's Dental Services (Minneapolis).
- Colorado Dental Association (Greenwood Village, Colorado).
- KidSMILES Pediatric Dental Clinic (Dublin, Ohio).
- Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, Ohio).
- Oak Park River Forest Infant Welfare Society (Oak Park, Illinois).
- Oklahoma City Indian Clinic/Central Oklahoma American Indian Health Council Inc. (Oklahoma City).
- Oral Health Nevada Inc. (Reno, Nevada).
- Rutgers University Foundation (Newark, New Jersey).
- The Greater Cleveland Dental Society (Cleveland, Ohio).
- Washington State Smile Partners (Bainbridge Island, Washington).
- Williamson Health and Wellness Center (Williamson, West Virginia).
- Wood County Health Department (Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin).
Find more information about ADAF programs, including the ADAF Semi-annual Grants Program, at ADAFoundation.org.
All good: Dr. Sarah Kim, a Children's Dental Services dentist, gives the thumbs-up with a patient.