ADA Foundation elects new members
September 18, 2015
The ADA Foundation Sept. 9 elected four new members to its board of directors.
The Foundation also elected three current board members to its executive committee.
"We are honored to welcome four new directors to join the ADA Foundation Board," said Dr. Reneida E. Reyes, Foundation president. "We welcome their new ideas and suggestions. We are also very fortunate to have three highly qualified individuals join the ADAF executive committee. Each of these new officers brings a demonstrated commitment to the important work of the ADA Foundation, and their experiences as directors will be valuable. This is a very strong board of directors, working for the fulfillment of the important ADAF mission of charitable assistance, access to care, research, and education – C.A.R.E."
The new board members are:
- Michael Cohen, global scientific engagement leader, oral care (USA) and therapeutic hair care (global), Johnson & Johnson, Consumer; Skillman, New Jersey;
- Dr. Teresa A. Dolan, vice president and chief clinical officer, DENTSPLY; York, Pennsylvania;
- Dr. Patsy Fujimoto, assistant professor of dental hygiene, University of Hawaii at Manoa and general dentist practicing in Hilo, Hawaii;
- Dr. Marshall Gallant, chief of dental services, Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center; Orlando, Florida.
Directors elected to the executive committee are:
- Dr. William R. Calnon, Rochester, New York, as vice president of scientific research.
- Dr. Edward Green, Albany, Georgia, as vice president of grants;
- Dr. Frank Maggio, Elgin, Illinois, as vice president of development;
For more information about the Foundation, visit adafoundation.org