ADA Health Policy Institute joins Twitter
February 14, 2017
The ADA Health Policy Institute is the latest ADA department to join the conversation on Twitter.
In January, the Health Policy Institute announced its new Twitter handle, @ADAHPI
, as a way for dentists and the general public to stay up to date with the latest policy research focusing on oral health. Follow @ADAHPI to be among the first to see the latest findings on topics such as health reform and dental care, state-level fact sheets on oral health, dental insurance coverage, access to dental care, and more.
In addition to the Health Policy Institute Twitter account, the Association has seven other channels dedicated to social media. They are:
- An ADA Facebook page for sharing oral health literacy content.
- A Facebook page dedicated to the ADA Foundation's Give Kids A Smile news and events.
- Twitter for sharing dental news and trends at @AmerDentalAssn and @ADANews.
- Instagram for sharing member events and stories.
- LinkedIn for organized dentistry.
- YouTube for sharing ADA videos. Subscribe to the channel so you can see the videos as soon as they are live.