New Dentist Conference
July 17-19, 2014 ★ Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Kansas City – Here We Come! From the heart of America and the center of Midwest hospitality, comes an event that delivers everything you’ve come to expect from the New Dentist Conference and way more than you might realize from this City of Fountains.
What to Expect: Plan now for your 2014 ADA New Dentist Conference experience at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. The Conference includes:
- Hands on endodontic and Implant CE courses at UMKC School of Dentistry
- Kansas City style networking opportunities
- Full day of leadership development on July 17
- Friday night social event at KC Live! in the Power & Light District
- Breakfast and learn sessions
- All-inclusive lunches
New dentists (less than 10 years out of dental school) face challenges and opportunities that are different from colleagues who are more established in their careers. The ADA New Dentist Conference provides you with tools and resources to help you during this stage of your career to be a better dentist. Join the ADA New Dentist Committee for a weekend of networking and the following sessions and courses:
- Leadership Keynote: Marko Vujicic, PhD., Dentistry at a Crossroads
- Kirk Behrent, Being All That We Can Be: Changing Perspective to Change Reality
- Guy Deyton, D.D.S., Lead Yourself and Your Team to the Promised Land
- Maria Maranga, D.D.S., Pathways to Leadership
- Jeanine Pekkarinen, ADA Recruitment, Retention and Membership Outreach, Enhancing Member Value for New Dentists
- Hands-on courses at UMKC:
- Diwakar Kinra, D.D.S., Basic Endodontics for the General Practitioner
- George Bambara, D.M.D., Implants – Attachment Dentistry
- Gautam Govitrikar, D.M.D., The Good, Bad and Ugly of Crown and Bridge Dentistry
- UMKC Faculty: Craig Whitt, D.D.S, Diagnosis and Management of Oral Soft and Hard Tissue Lesions and Conditions
- Roger Levin, D.D.S., Set Your Practice on Fire: Strategies for Increasing Production and Creating a Superior Practice
- Ann Bynum, D.D.S., How to Hire, Fire, Inspire, and Rewire Your Team, Your Patients and YOU!
- Mark Hyman, D.D.S., Take This Job and Love It!
Full conference information will be available here beginning January 2014.
For more information, contact the ADA New Dentist Committee at 312.440.2779 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA New Dentist Conference
What do Attendees Say?
"I love the new dentist conference. The CE is geared toward dentists at the beginning of our career and it feels like a level playing field when you are alongside so many dentists that you can relate to."
Jonathan Pascarella, D.D.S.
2008 graduate of University of the Pacific