November 15, 2010
Faculty, sedation course lauded in reviews
Evaluations of the faculty and course, Recognition and Management of Complications During Minimal and Moderate Sedation, were overwhelmingly positive and included comments like these:
- "This course really brought complications to life for me. My IV training was made up of mostly uneventful sedations, so I always felt deficient in emergency management."
- "The tuition I spent on this class was worth every penny."
- "It was the best course by far as compared to others I have taken on this topic. Starting the course as you did with the pre-assessment was an eye-opener and great life experience. Can I bring my staff?"
- "I will do this yearly if available."
- "The hands-on course was excellent; very helpful to get into my head such that I can perform under stress."