ADA officer candidate campaign statements
Candidates seeking ADA-elected offices prepared platform statements and profiles for the ADA News. Each candidate was sent a profile form with the same questions and asked to list no more than five items for professional memberships, volunteer posts/elective offices and main qualifications. Publication of these statements and profiles should not be construed as an endorsement of any candidate by the ADA News or other staff of the ADA or its subsidiaries. These statements and profiles are printed as information for Association members.
The candidates included are those who—as of Aug. 1—had decided to seek national office through the upcoming Association elections held concurrently with the Oct. 10-14 House of Delegates meeting in Las Vegas. If more than one candidate is running for an office, the candidates are listed in alphabetical order. Elections for contested races will be held Oct. 13. Candidates in uncontested elections will be declared elected at the first meeting of the House on Oct. 10. The candidates’ profiles and statements are also in the Aug. 1 print edition of the ADA News.
Statements and profiles are available online to ADA members only.
- O. Andy Elliott, D.M.D., President-elect candidate
- Robert A. Faiella, D.M.D., President-elect candidate
- Morris Antonelli, D.D.S., Second vice president candidate
- Kenneth J. Versman, D.D.S., M.S., Second vice president candidate
- David C. Anderson, D.D.S., Speaker, House of Delegates candidate
- J. Thomas Soliday, D.D.S., Speaker, House of Delegates candidate