Seven new courses available for Annual Session registrants
Las Vegas—The Council on ADA Sessions has added seven more courses to the continuing education lineup for the Annual Session Oct. 10-13 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
Registrants can choose from nearly 260 CE courses available for dentists, dental assistants, dental hygienists, dental lab technicians, dental office managers and others. New courses include:
- Current Concepts in Endodontics by Dr. George Bruder, Oct. 10, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., course 5310;
- Implant Diagnosis and Restorative Treatment Planning by Dr. Barry Goldenberg, Oct. 11, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., course 6313;
- Medical Management of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Patient by Dr. Steven Roser, Oct. 12, 2-4 p.m., course 7319;
- Optimize Your Practice: Understanding the Code by Drs. C. Celeste Coggin and James Richeson, Oct. 12, 2-5:30 p.m., course 7322;
- Interdisciplinary Esthetic Dentistry and Orthodontics in Optimal Treatment of Dentofacial Dilemmas by Dr. Richard Roblee, Oct. 12, 2-4:30 p.m., course 7325;
- Recognizing and Restoring Occlusal Stability by Dr. Jonathan Wiens, Oct. 12, 8-10:30 a.m., course 7304;
- Teamwork: Dentists and Dental Laboratory Technicians Can Enhance Patient Care and Reduce Remakes by Dr. Nelson Rego, Oct. 13, 8-10:30 a.m., course 8302.
The 2011 CE lineup features some of the most popular presenters on the lecture circuit, including Drs. L. Stephen Buchanan, Paul Child Jr., Gordon Christensen, Wynn Okuda, Frank Spear, Jon Suzuki and Corky Willhite. Courses cover a wide range of hot topics for dental professionals, including esthetic dentistry, forensics, implants, oral pathology and preventive dentistry.
Log on to ada.org/session to search for courses by topic, course code, speaker or date. Speaker bios and short descriptions for each course are available. Users can register for Annual Session and CE courses or add courses to an existing registration. Register before Sept. 9 to get the lowest rates for fee courses.