ADA Catalog offers discount on guide to creating an employee office manual
An updated guide is available in the ADA Catalog to assist dental practices in creating effective employee office manuals.
The ADA Practical Guide to Creating an Employee Manual is available at a 15 percent discount with priority code 11741, which is good through Dec. 31. A team of ADA experts wrote and reviewed the guide, which addresses common employment issues.
New features include:
- sample policies on electronic communications, social media and cell phone use;
- a chapter on patient management;
- employee performance evaluation forms.
Updated and expanded information includes:
- sample job descriptions and interview questions;
- sections on Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Occupational Safety and Health Administration policies;
- a primer on preparing for natural disasters.
The guide is available in several formats:
- a 185-page spiral-bound book and CD-ROM (J670), loaded with samples of effective forms, checklists, policies and procedures. Member cost, $89.95; nonmember cost, $134.95.
- an e-book in PDF format (J059D). Member cost, $59.95; nonmember cost, $89.95.
- as individual chapter downloads. Member cost $9.95; nonmember cost, $14.95
For more information or to place an order, call 1-800-947-4746 or go to www.adacatalog.org.