ADA Seminar Series speakers available
Speakers from the ADA Seminar Series program are available for 2012 events.
The series features more than 100 seminars presented by 80 speakers. Seminars on oral medicine/oral pathology include:
- A Potpourri of Oral Pathology—Dr. Denis Lynch;
- The Science of Oral Diagnosis and Oral Medicine—Dr. Alan Budenz;
- Oral Cancer and Related Premalignancy: Diagnosis and Treatment—Dr. Denis Lynch;
- Oral Cancer: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of Your Dental Patient—Dr. Michael Zak;
- Oral Pathology Affecting Children and Adolescents—Dr. Robert Kelsch;
- Oral Pathology Review: Therapeutic Regimens for Selected Oral Mucosal Diseases—Dr. John Svirsky.
Seminars on oral-systemic connections include:
- Body on Fire: Inflammatory Mediators Linking Oral and Systemic Health—Kelli Swanson-Jaecks;
- Cigarettes and Chewing Tobacco: What You Need to Know to Help Your Patients Quit—Dr. Nevin Zablotsky;
- The Role of Nutrition and Lifestyle in Cancer—Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.;
- To Head off Disease Start at the Top: Oral-Systemic Connections—Dr. Maria Ryan.
Dr. Nevin Zablotsky, a Seminar Series speaker and expert on smoking and tobacco cessation, also offers Tobacco Addiction: What You Can Do For Your Patients, a free course available on ADA CE Online (www.adaceonline.org).