Downright downloadable: Plenty of e-books in Spring 2012 ADA Catalog
The e-book revolution is gaining momentum, and the ADA Catalog is at the ready with a growing selection of essential professional resources in this format for dentists.
More than 30 e-book titles are included in the Spring 2012 ADA Catalog and e-catalog (adacatalog.org). Books are offered in the EPUB format and are available for download by visiting adacatalog.org. Titles include:
- CEO Crash Course (also available in individual chapters);
- Terminating Employment in a Dental Office (also available in individual chapters);
- The ADA Practical Guide to Starting Your Dental Practice;
- The ADA Practical Guide to Creating an Employee Office Manual (also available in individual chapters);
- The ADA Practical Guide to Frequently Asked Legal Questions;
- The ADA Practical Guide to Internal Marketing.
Buyers who buy e-books from the ADA catalog by July 6 using priority code 12211 will receive 15 percent off the purchase. Visit adacatalog.org or call 1-800-947-4746 to order e-books.
The discount does not apply to Amazon or Barnes & Noble sales.