New resources on oral health care during pregnancy
Washington—The National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center offers a variety of resources on oral health care during pregnancy:
- Oral Health Care During Pregnancy: A National Consensus Statement—Summary of an Expert Workgroup Meeting;
- Perinatal Oral Health Policy Statement from the Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors;
- Oral Health Care During Pregnancy: A Resource Guide;
- Two Healthy Smiles: Tips to Keep You and Your Baby Healthy (also in Spanish);
- Improving the Oral Health of Pregnant Women and Young Children: Opportunities for Policymakers;
- Resource Highlights: Focus on Pregnancy and Periodontal Health.
Visit the website, www.mchoralhealth.org, for more information or to view, download or order the materials.