Dental Office Design contest winners named
San Francisco—Wells Fargo Practice Finance announced the winners of the 13th Dental Office Design Competition Oct. 17 during the ADA Annual Session.
Selected by a panel of industry experts, the winners are:
- Dental Office Design of the Year—Small Practice: Dr. Todd Hohlen, Ridge Point Dental, Lincoln, Neb.;
- Dental Office Design of the Year—Group Practice: Drs. Craig and Marcy Goldin, Cosmetic Dentistry Institute, Troy, Mich.;
- Outstanding Achievement for a New Dentist Practice: Dr. Michelle Reynolds, The Tooth Ferry, Friday Harbor, Wash.;
- Outstanding Achievement for a Specialty Practice: Dr. Phoebe Good and Dr. Chad Sears, Good + Sears Orthodontics, San Francisco;
- Outstanding Achievement in Design Efficiency: Dr. Todd Hohlen, Ridge Point Dental, Lincoln, Neb.
The Dental Office Design Competition recognizes dental facilities that most effectively express the practice philosophy of their practitioner(s) and demonstrate a thoughtful assembly of design characteristics associated with an up-to-date dental office. The Dental Office Design of the Year grand prize winners receive a $2,500 bonus marketing fund, media exposure and an engraved plaque. Outstanding Achievement award winners also receive awards and media coverage.
Information about the competition, including current and past winning practices, and the 2013 competition, can be found at wellsfargo.com/dodc.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is the only practice financing company endorsed by ADA Business Resources.