Membership a bargain for recent grads
Did you know that recent graduates can take advantage of special savings on ADA membership dues during their first four years following dental school graduation?
• The first year following dental school graduation, the national dues rate is $0;
• The second year, it's 25 percent of full dues ($131);
• The third year, it's 50 percent ($261);
• The fourth year, it's 75 percent ($392);
• The fifth year and thereafter, 100 percent ($522).
If you haven't joined the ADA yet, contact us now to start taking advantage of the benefits that more than 157,000 of your colleagues already enjoy. If you're in a residency or advanced dental education training program, you'll pay $30 while in training and continue with reduced dues once you've completed your training.
To apply for membership, complete an application at ADA.org/join; contact your state dental association; or call 1-312-440-2500.