What’s new with ADA CE Online?
Log on to see the latest courses
The new ADA CE Online category ADA Action will also provide pre-recorded seminars filmed at the Annual Session and award continuing education credit to members who could not attend various meetings. Participants can feel like they are in the classroom as the presentation is unfolding.
New ADA Action courses include:
• Dental Quality Alliance-Promoting and Defining Quality in Oral Healthcare;
• Dental Quality Alliance-Equitable and Efficient Care;
• Dental Quality Alliance-Patient Centered & Effective Care;
• Dental Quality Alliance-Defining Quality in Oral Healthcare;
• Evidence-Based Dentistry: The Basics;
• Evidence-Based Dentistry: Finding and Using EBD Resources;
• Dental Practice HIPAA Compliance: An Overview of Changes in the 2013 Omnibus Final Rule;
• Affordable Care Act: Implications and Opportunities for Dentistry.
There are also 11 courses that were filmed at the Tech Expo at the ADA Annual Session in New Orleans:
• Employment Law: How to Minimize Risk and Stay Compliant in 2013;
• Refining ROI: Making Every Technology Purchase Count;
• Maximize Your New Technology ROI;
• Best of Class and Why They're Best in My Practice;
• Google Juice Beyond Facebook: Using the Internet Effectively;
• The Social Media Rules of Engagement 2013;
• The High-Tech Dental Toolbox: Technology to Rev Up Your Practice;
• Dental Websites and Smartphone Revolution: How Dentists Can Reach More Patients via the Mobile Web;
• Online Reviews Demystified: The Secrets to Providing Social Proof for Your Practice;
• Dentistry 2.0: Have We Entered a New Era of Dentistry?;
• New and Future High-Tech Products for Your Practice.
Members can join the ADA CE Online Loyalty program subscription plan and enjoy unlimited CE and access the entire online course library for one year for $479.
For more information on the new look and feel of ADA CE Online and the Loyalty program, visit adaceonline.org.