The Public Speaks Up on Oral Health Care
The American Dental Association in collaboration with Crest® and Oral-B® revealed findings from a national public opinion survey on oral health care. While Americans deem the smile the most important physical attribute, a surprising 37 percent of Americans don’t know that poor oral health has been associated with serious health conditions such as stroke, heart disease and diabetes. Learn more about the survey results, cavity prevention tips and some important reasons to see your dentist.
- Survey Finds Smile Is "Most Attractive" Physical Feature
- New National Public Opinion Survey Reveals Important Findings on Oral Health Care Perceptions
- The Public Speaks Up on Oral Heath Care: An ADA and Crest/Oral-B Survey (PDF/3.3MB)
- Ways to Keep Your Smile Healthy (PDF)
- Cavity Prevention Tips from the American Dental Association (PDF)
Presentation of Survey Findings
Ada S. Cooper, D.D.S.
About Dr. Cooper (PDF)
J. Leslie Winston, D.D.S, Ph.D.
About Dr. Winston (PDF)
About Mr. Feinberg (PDF)
This national public survey project is a result of a collaboration between the ADA and Crest/Oral-B. Please click these links for more information.