How to Donate
- Make a general donation to the ADA Foundation and your donation will be used to support the area of greatest need, including funds for the Emergency Disaster Grants to help those affected by natural disasters.
- Donate to the Oklahoma Dental Relief and Disaster Grant Program.
Apply for Emergency Disaster Assistance Grants
Any dentist who is a victim of a disaster may apply to the ADA Foundation for a grant. Learn more.
Information and Resources
We will be posting information and updates here as we receive them. This will include information and links to state and/or component web sites that have additional resources and details. This ADA.org area has a variety of emergency/disaster related resources and information.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Members and non-members can call our Member Service Center
(312.440.2500 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday).
- American Dental Association Foundation (ADAF) (312.440.2547 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- DisasterAssistance.GOV offers information on federal assistance and the ability to apply for services after a disaster.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- Small Business Association (SBA).
- List of Oklahoma assistance resources from the Department of Defense.
For the latest news and information from the ADA, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.