Join coding experts Ron Riggins, DMD, Steven Snyder, DDS, and Mark MiHalo for this virtual course to extend and hone your coding expertise. The ADA Dental Coding Certificate—Assessment-Based CDT Program will provide necessary foundational knowledge, skill practice, and reinforcement you need to accurately file claims using the CDT codes.
This course will provide you with the resources you need to support performance on the job and to practice them in realistic scenario-based simulations you might encounter during a typical workday. After the course, you can choose to demonstrate competency with the knowledge and skills in an electronic assessment, after which you will receive a certificate of completion. This course is intended for staff members who have limited knowledge of CDT codes and/or how to fill out dental claim forms.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Define key terms used in dental coding.
- Locate resources and a glossary for assistance with terminology and codes.
- Identify the correct, current claim form.
- Correctly complete each field on the claim form to file claims with minimal rejection.
- Explain the use of procedure codes.
- Use the CDT book and CDT Companion as resources for proper coding.
CE credits: 5.5
$399 per person, including the CDT book
$319 per person, without the CDT book
You will need the CDT: Current Dental Technology and Coding Companion during the course as a reference. Order the CDT 2022: Current Dental Technology and CDT 2022: Coding Companion with your course at a discounted price.