This website is a dynamic website, and changes are made regularly. All information is current as of its first appearance on this site or when last modified.
Unless otherwise indicated, all items on this website are protected by copyright of the American Dental Association. This copyright extends to text and graphics, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the site. Reproduction or republication is strictly prohibited without prior written permission, unless and to the extent specific items posted on this website indicate otherwise.
The CCEPR logo is a service mark of the American Dental Association. Reproduction or republication of this mark is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Links may be made to this website provided the links do not use the trademarks or service marks of the CCEPR or the American Dental Association. Links to this website may not suggest or imply that CCEPR or ADA or their affiliates endorse or support the linking site, its sponsors and/or its advertisers, unless prior written permission to indicate any such endorsement or support has been granted. Framing of this website or any of its content is strictly prohibited.
This website is provided "as is." Neither CCEPR nor ADA, nor ADA’s affiliated entities make any representations or warranties, of any kind or any nature, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or noninfringement.
In no event shall CCEPR, ADA, or ADA’s affiliated entities be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or loss of profits arising from, or in connection with, the existence, operation, use of or reliance on this site, regardless of whether CCEPR or ADA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The material contained on this website is offered as information only and not as practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice.
CCEPR does not necessarily endorse the non-CCEPR resources that may appear or otherwise be referenced on this website, if any, and makes no representation or warranties about such resources and any products or services they may provide.
Statements appearing on this website that do not originate with CCEPR are not necessarily endorsed by the CCEPR.
By linking to other websites, the CCEPR does not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, those sites; nor does the CCEPR make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained therein.
The CCEPR does not, via this website or otherwise, encourage individuals to make any particular decision on issues addressed herein
Login Information. Certain features and areas of this website are available only with login information, such as the CCEPR portal, which is accessible only to CERP recognized continuing education providers. If you are required to select personal login information, such as a password, you must keep such information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Do not allow any third party to use your login information under any circumstances. Neither CCEPR nor the American Dental Association is liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your login information. You must contact CCEPR immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to change your login information due to security concerns.
You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the website by other users or with CCERP’s or ADA's operation and management of the website. You will at all times provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the website. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, CCEPR reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the website. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the website, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the website.
If you believe any content appearing on this website may infringe your copyright please send a written notification via email or post to the ADA's Legal Division:
The American Dental Association
Attn: General Counsel, Legal Division
211 E. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60601
In order to be effective, the notice must substantially include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or alleged to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
We may give notice to our users and content contributors by means of a general notice or via electronic mail. If you receive such a notice concerning a copyright issue you may provide counter-notification in writing to the ADA Legal Division that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Effective date: June 11, 2015