Public Notification of Accreditation Withdraws
The Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) is the only accrediting agency for dental, advanced dental and allied dental education programs recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE). In accordance with the USDE regulations for post-secondary accrediting agencies, CODA makes available the following public information:
There were no accreditations withdrawn at the August 2020 CODA meeting.
In January 2020, the Commission adopted a resolution to withdraw accreditation from the following program:
Please download information regarding the program below.
In August 2020, the Commission affirmed the following programs' decision to voluntarily discontinue accreditation:
- Lake Washington Institute-Seattle, Seattle, WA
- North Central Missouri College,Trenton, MO
- 81st Medical Group/DS/SGDDT/Keesler AFB, Keesler AFB, MS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Residency)
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Clinical Fellowship-Oncology)
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center, Portland, OR
Accreditation Status of Educational Programs
Download Reports on Accreditation Status of Educational Programs: