Hearings on Standards/Comments Due
The purpose of a hearing on a standards document is to provide individuals, institutions and organizations that will be affected by the document with an opportunity to comment. The goal of the hearing is to hear as many varied points of view on the proposed documents as possible in an orderly fashion.
2020 American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Annual Session Hearing on Standards
The Commission will conduct a hearing on accreditation standards at the 2020 American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Annual Session on Saturday, March 14, 2020, 11:00am to 12:00pm at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, room Chesapeake A-B Ballroom Level. Please confirm the day, time and location of the Hearing when you arrive at the event.
Comments Due: All Proposed Standards Revisions
You may submit written comments to CODA on the proposed standards revisions noted below until the comment due date. Please submit comments to: Sherin Tooks, Ed.D, M.S., Director, Commission on Dental Accreditation, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Proposed Standards webpage to find the following Standards:
Comments Due June 1, 2020:
- Accreditation Standards for Dental Education Programs Standards 2-24k (Appendix 2) PDF
- Accreditation Standards for Advanced Dental Education Programs in Pediatric Dentistry (Appendix 3) PDF
Comments Due December 1, 2020:
- Accreditation Standards for Dental Hygiene Education Programs (Appendix 4) PDF
- Accreditation Standards for Dental Laboratory Technology Education Programs (Appendix 5) PDF
- Accreditation Standards for Advanced Dental Education Programs in Endodontics (Appendix 6) PDF
- Accreditation Standards for Advanced Dental Education Programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Appendix 7) PDF