Children's Airway Health - A Practical Conference
August 24-25, 2018
211 E Chicago Avenue, Chicago
Conference price starts at $895
Participants will receive 13 CE Credit Hours
View Our Preliminary Conference Agenda
The Children's Airway Health – A Practical Conference is a two day event that will impact your ability to recognize compromised airway health in your pediatric patients and give dentists and their team tools for engaging families in the diagnostic and treatment pathways. To be able to make a true difference in the lives of children and families, the dentist needs to recognize children at risk, know what to say, who to work with, and how to get paid for services. At the end of this CE program, participants will be able to:
- Use tools to identify children at risk for airway compromise
- Discuss diagnosis protocols with families
- Apply appropriate diagnostic methods to support medical decision making
- Present various treatment options
- Immediately treat children falling within their scope of expertise
- Follow these children during the growth years to assess airway health when indicated
View Our Children's Airway Speakers
Friday, August 24 - 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Keynote Session: The Interprofessional Approach
- Patient and Family Communication
- Live Demo of Clinical Skills
Saturday, August 25 - 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Orthodontics with an Airway Focus
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Business Perspectives
View Hotel and Travel Offer Information
For assistance with online registration, including payment by check or invoice, changes and/or cancellations, please contact our Member Service Center (MSC) at 800.621.8099. The MSC is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Time.