ADA Conference Week
ADA Conference Week 2020
Sunday, July 19 - Friday, July 24
211 E Chicago Ave
We hope you can join us for Conference Week at ADA Headquarters in Chicago. We will follow a similar format as 2019, with an added Fluoride Symposium on Sunday afternoon. More information to come!
- 75th Fluoride Symposium (optional): Sunday, July 19 from noon-5:30 p.m.
- ADA State Presidents-Elect Conference: Monday, July 20-Tuesday, July 21
- Reception on Sunday, July 19 at 5:30 p.m.
- ADA Management Conference: Tuesday, July 21-Wednesday, July 22
- Half-day joint session with PEs on Tuesday morning
- ADA Conference on Membership: Thursday, July 23-Friday July 24
- Aptify training on Wednesday, July 22 (optional)
ADA Conference Week meetings are intended for staff and volunteers of state and local dental societies only.
To view the materials and agendas from 2019, click here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Monitoring COVID-19: Please know that the American Dental Association’s first priority is the health, safety and well-being of everyone. While the risk of contracting the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), which causes the COVID-19 disease in the United States remains relatively low, we are monitoring the situation closely and will follow the advice of the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in regards to ADA Conference Week, July 20-24, 2020 in Chicago, IL. Should the situation change we will issue updates as necessary.