Meeting specials, offers abound in ADA Business Resources' area of convention hall
October 18, 2017
In style: ADA members are encouraged to visit Lands' End at Booth 1436 to play Plinko for a chance to win prizes, including a drawing for a $100 gift certificate. Lands' End is also offering a 30 percent off savings code.
ADA Business Resources, which researches and vets products and services endorsed for ADA members, is encouraging those attending ADA 2017 to meet its staff and visit endorsed-providers' booths to learn more about discounts and offers to member dentists.
ADA members who visit five of the ADA Business Resources endorsed provider booths will receive a free gift and be entered to win a premium prize (one drawing per day). Visit the ADA Business Resources staff at Booth 1431 to pick up an entry form.
ADA Business Resources' annual meeting activities include:
- Enter to win a Limited Edition Black Tie KitchenAid Stand Mixer from Whirlpool (Booth 1434): To qualify to win, register at the Whirlpool Inside Pass booth. ADA members, staff and family can receive savings and special promotions through the Inside Pass Program by Whirlpool Corporation.
- Save 20 percent on endorsed emergency medical kits, sharps management, medical waste management and amalgam waste recovery products from HealthFirst (Booth 1319): HealthFirst offers ADA members savings on their emergency medical kits which are utilized by more than 40,000 dental offices across the country, according to ADA Business Resources. Visit the booth to learn more about currently promoted items, including the Occupational Safety and Health Administration-compliant and contract-free mailback solution for recycling sharps and medical waste which is estimated to save dentists hundreds of dollars when compared to traditional pickup services. HealthFirst also provides an endorsed amalgam recovery solution that meets the ADA's recommended best practices for the responsible handling of amalgam waste, preventing dental mercury from entering our waste water. ADA members can also save an additional $100 off already discounted prices on the Rebec Amalgam Separator unit.
- Receive complimentary practice planning tools, CE and support from Wells Fargo Practice Finance (Booth 1335): Visit Wells Fargo Practice Finance to discuss plans for practice ownership or growth, and to pick up a complimentary practice success workbook. ADA members can earn CE units while enhancing their business acumen with a variety of practice management courses, including office design and planning sessions in the Design Studio (Booth 1351). Those visiting the Design Studio can also view the 2017 Dental Office Design Competition winners and receive free business and design consultations through a virtual office planning technology.
Savings: Through the ADA Business Resources endorsement program, ADA members can save up to $4,500 on a new Mercedes-Benz. Visit Booth 1327 for more information.
- Visit PBHS (Booth 1537) and get a $50 visa card when you watch a demo and receive a free evaluation of your online presence: PBHS is giving out $50 gift cards to the first 10 doctors to visit for a free evaluation on each day of the show, Thursday-Saturday. PBHS creates customized websites that help dentists market their practices, including search engine optimization, social media, logo design, branding and advertising and more. ADA members can receive a $500 discount on website design packages. Additionally, the PBHS SecureMail platform is the endorsed solution to assist ADA member dentists in achieving Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act compliance. Access to SecureMail starts at $10 a month (without contracts) and can integrate with Microsoft Outlook for just $3 more (per account) per month.
- Save up to $4,500 on a new Mercedes-Benz and enter to win a his or hers Mercedes-Benz watch (Booth 1327): Through the ADA Business Resources endorsement program, members can save between $500 and $4,500 on the purchase or lease of a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The incentive is applied to the agreed-upon price of the vehicle from over 70 models. View the latest models and enter to win a his or hers Mercedes-Benz wristwatch.
- Flash the ADA Preferred Rewards Visa Signature card and receive a gift from U.S. Bank (Booth 1536): Learn about new benefits added to the program and enter a drawing for one of five $100 Visa Gift cards. ADA Visa is also offering three times the reward points for hotel stays at any of ADA's official hotels during this year's convention. For ADA members who don't yet have an ADA Visa, learn more about its travel program and apply for the card to receive a show-special bonus reward points offer. U.S. Bank representatives will be at the booth to answer any questions and accept your application.
- Sign-up for a DDS Safe Back-up assessment (Booth 1439) and receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card: ADA members visiting the booth can learn more about receiving one month of online back-up for free. ADA members can also take advantage of 15 percent off the most popular Digital Dental Record PDF Forms, including HIPAA Forms, Dental and Medical History Forms, Patient Registration Forms and more, which are available in English and Spanish.
- Travel the world and enjoy a $500 early booking discount from AHI Travel (Booth 1437): AHI specializes in sending the discerning traveler on exciting tours and cruises by land, river, and ocean across the world, according to ADA Business Resources. Dentists can visit the booth to learn more about the ADA's 2018 trips to places like New Zealand, Scandinavia, Scotland and Peru. Anybody who books an ADA trip within two weeks of the convention will enjoy a $500 per person early booking discount (double the usual amount of $250). ADA members visiting the booth can also receive a special booking discount code and learn more about an April tour to Cuba that will be offering CE credits.
- Lands' End offers 30 percent off savings and a chance to play Plinko (Booth 1436): A smart, professional appearance can improve employee morale, patient satisfaction and increase community awareness of your practice, according to ADA Business Resources. ADA members are encouraged to visit Booth 1436 and complete a brief survey to play Plinko for a chance to win a cell phone card holder, an entry into a drawing for a $100 gift certificate to Lands' End Outfitters, or an entry into a drawing to win polo shirts for the dental team (up to 10). Visitors can also check out Lands' End's new fall apparel and get a 30 percent off savings code.
Contest: ADA members can enter to win a Limited Edition Black Tie KitchenAid Stand Mixer from Whirlpool. Visit Booth 1434 to qualify to win.
- Sign Up for SurePayroll and enter to win a $200 gift card (Booth 1519): SurePayroll offers dentists the flexibility to run payroll from any computer or smart phone, anytime or anywhere — in less than two minutes — with prices up to 65 percent less than traditional payroll services, according to ADA Business Resources. ADA members can view live demonstrations of SurePayroll's easy online system by visiting their booth.
- Custom Message On Hold from InTouch Practice Communications (Booth 2919): ADA members who visit the booth and place an order on the show floor will receive the first year of the unlimited changes program-Flex Plus for free (a $300 value), according to ADA Business Resources. Dental scriptwriters are available to help member dentists develop a custom program that promotes themselves and their practice. A custom on-hold program can help educate callers about additional services and products, and highlight those things that separate a member's practice from others in their area.
- Learn about using a qualified language interpreter in your practice with CyraCom (Booth 1529): Offering access to qualified language interpreters can help a practice comply with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act. Signing up for language interpretation service from CyraCom Language Solutions is free. They provide interpretation from the most extensive network of large-scale US interpreter contact centers, and ADA members receive a 70 percent discount over the non-member rate.
- Get a $220 statement credit when you sign up and process credit cards with Chase for 90 days (Booth 1618): Chase provides thousands of dentists with service and technology for payment processing, according to ADA Business Resources, along with clear and transparent pricing with no hidden fees or long-term contracts. ADA members can visit the booth to learn more about enrollment and about how their counter top terminal accepts modern payment options including EMV chip cards and mobile wallets like Apple Pay.
- Enroll in CareCredit and receive a free Cars Pillow Pet and a free audio CD developed with the input of leading dental educators (Booth 1419): While at ADA 2017 CareCredit-enrolled practices can come by the CareCredit booth to spend time with a CareCredit practice development manager. Visitors can take home practical tools that make the financial conversation easier, time-saving advice from leading dental educators and a Cars Pillow Pet (only one per practice), according to ADA Business Resources. Practices ready to accept CareCredit can get started with a low $30 one-time enrollment fee and take home a Tow Matter, Lightening McQueen, or Jackson Storm Pillow Pet. One pillow pet per practice, while supplies last. The offer is nontransferable and vendors and exhibitors are ineligible, according to ADA Business Resources.
- Save 50 percent with UPS (Booth 1435): ADA members can save up to 36 percent, plus 50 percent off select services for up to four weeks after they enroll in the UPS program. The discounts apply to both new and existing UPS customers with no volume requirements.
- Save big on Lenovo Computers (Booth 1534): ADA members can visit the booth to learn more about offers and discounts on Lenovo products for dental offices and personal use.