Registration Policies | ADA FDC Virtual Connect Conference
Online Registration Rules and Regulations
- All courses must be in the attendee’s record in order to verify your continuing education hours.
- All dentists (practicing or non-practicing) must be registered in a dentist category. If a dentist registers in a category other than the appropriate dentist category, the ADA reserves the right to correct the category and charge the card on file for the difference in price.
- Please note, only certain registration types are allowed to access certain workshops and networking events. The registration category you select will be denoted on your virtual profile ADA members must have a current-year American Dental Association membership card as either an active, life, retired, honorary, associate, international, or provisional members.
- Free Pass attendees must register for the All-Access Pass to attend any course session.
- All registered in a Student category will be verified.
- Attendees that do not qualify for dental team or allied health categories may register as a Guest.
Registration and Refund Policy
- To receive a refund, all requests must be received no later than October 1, 2020. You may send your request to email@example.com or fax to 888-772-1888. Registration and workshop refund requests must be in writing. All refunds will be charged a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be accepted or granted after October 1, 2020. Name substitutions are not permitted.
ADA CERP Continuing Education Recognition Program
The American Dental Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Dental Association designates one (1) credit per hour for CE activities, unless otherwise noted. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the CE requirements of his or her licensing or regulatory agency and to contact them with any questions regarding licensing.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at ADA.org/CERP.
Continuing Education Disclaimer
The Continuing Education Program of ADA FDC 2020 is planned and presented by the ADA Advisory Committee on Annual Meetings and the FDC Education Committee to provide attendees with a relevant and rewarding continuing education experience. However, neither the content of a course not the use of specific products in any program should be construed as indication endorsement or approval of the views presented or the products used by the ADA or FDC or by any of the respective subsidiaries. Speakers are required to disclose to participants any financial, commercial, or promotional interest in a product or company that may influence their presentations; however, the ADA or FDC shall not be liable for the speaker's failure to disclose such interest. Please be advised that courses, speakers, or scheduling may change without notice.