Volunteer at ADA 2018
Be a part of it - volunteer!
The success of the ADA annual meeting depends on volunteers like you!
Enter group code CLAHNL
Volunteer assignments are selected on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage volunteers to select a minimum of 2-3 assignments.
Who can volunteer?
- Dentists who are current ADA members, and their friends and family
- Dental students who are current ASDA members
- Dental team members
- Dental office staff
- Dental hygienist students
- Dental assistant students
- Constituent and component society staff
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Complimentary registration
- CE credit and fee waiver for most volunteered courses
- An exclusive volunteer reception on Wednesday, October 17
- Access to dine in the Speakers' Lounge on the day(s) of your assignment(s)