Aptify News for Dental Societies
Welcome to Aptify News!
We have added newsletters and content on a regular basis to feature the following:
- Upcoming news regarding recent deployments, Aptify upgrades, and various newsworthy events and milestones,
- Updates on new services and views as well as enhancements made to existing services and views including tips on how to use these optimally,
- Spotlighting new views created by our users and inventive ways society staff apply Aptify to manage their day-to-day association activities,
- Tips and tricks on how to maximize use of various Aptify services and functions.
- Summarize some issue cases reported by users along with solutions devised that may benefit all Aptify users.
Find-a-Dentist Data Guide:
Looking for data on how many members in your state have not updated their Find-a-Dentist Profiles? There are many views created in Aptify to display member data for the ADA’s Find-a-Dentist (FAD) application. You can pull these views at any time to assess how many members need to upload photos, how many profiles have been viewed in your state and more. Download our Find-a-Dentist Data Guide.
Questions, Topics of Interest and Aptify Highlights:
We would like to encourage our ePub readers to submit suggestions to other Aptify ePub readers on unique ways Aptify is being used by your office that may also work for others. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will be happy to consider including your submission in an upcoming ePub publication!
We are also asking Aptify users to share any questions you would like answered or topics you would like to see covered in upcoming emails with our Aptify Enterprise Solutions team. Your input will help to make the Aptify News email more relevant and interesting to our user community.
Also, if you are a state or local association user that has discovered some ways that Aptify has added value for you, or your organization, we would love to highlight your experience and feature them in the email.
Please email the Aptify Enterprise Solutions team.
You may also view by content topic covering ALL newsletters.
Tips and Tricks
We invite and encourage you to email us your thoughts and suggestions regarding this site. Please send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Older versions of our newsletter will be available online for those who cannot read them right away or wish to reference something in a previous edition.
(Do not use this email address to submit issues or enhancement requests. Please enter an Aptify support case for those items)