Refinance Student Loans and Save Tens of Thousands of Dollars
|Listen to the experience of your colleague.
ADA member dentists and residents can refinance your student loans through Laurel Road. Here are five things you should know about this program:
1. Qualifying ADA members receive a 0.25 percent rate reduction to Laurel Road’s already low rates for the life of the loan, as long as they remain ADA members.
2. Members save an average of nearly $33,000 over the life of their loans. To date, Laurel Road has saved ADA members more than $4 million*.
3. Both federal and private loans, from undergrad and dental school, are eligible to be refinanced.
4. It’s free to apply to refinance loans, with an easy online application process.
5. Residents pay only $100 per month through training regardless of how much is refinanced.
Visit Laurel Road to view rates and apply.
Who should consider refinancing?
* Customer savings example Based on student loan refinancings of DMD and DDS degree holders closed by Darien Rowayton Bank from September 2015 to July 2016 where the borrowers' previous rates were provided. Assumes borrowers' previous loans were the same term as their DRB loans and that borrowers will pay their DRB loans according to schedule through to maturity without prepayments. Total savings based on student loan refinancings of ADA members closed by Darien Rowayton Bank since the program's inception where the borrowers' previous rates were provided. Assumes borrowers' previous loans were the same term as their DRB loans and that borrowers will pay their DRB loans according to schedule without prepayments. Total savings equals the average borrowers savings resulting from the 0.25% rate discount, multiplied by the total number of ADA borrowers that have closed a loan with DRB since the affiliation’s inception. Savings as of 1/1/17.