Helping members refinance their dental school loans. View video.
Student Loan Refinancing
ADA member dentists and residents can refinance your student loans through Laurel Road, the ADA exclusively endorsed student loan consolidation/refinancing program. Here are six things you should know about this program:
1. Qualifying ADA members receive a 0.25 percent rate reduction to Laurel Road’s already low rates for the life of the loan, as long as they remain ADA members.
2. Members save an average of nearly $33,000 over the life of their loans. To date, Laurel Road has saved ADA members more than $485 million*.
3. Both federal and private loans, from undergrad and dental school, are eligible to be refinanced.
4. It’s free to apply to refinance loans, with an easy online application process.
5. Residents pay only $100 per month through training regardless of how much is refinanced.
6. Loan forgiven in death and documented disability.
Need more info?
Listen to Webinar
Laurel Road FAQ
Questions about your loan?
Contact the dedicated customer service representatives for ADA Members at Laurel Road at 855.277.6771
* Average savings calculated based on single loans of DDS and DMD degree holders refinanced from 9/2013 to 12/2017 where borrowers’ previous rates were disclosed. Assumes same loan terms for previous and refinanced loans, and payments made to maturity with no prepayments. Actual savings for individual loans vary based on loan balance, interest rates, and other factors..