Contact us at 800-621-8099 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information:
- Research assistance to find journal literature and clinical information, including help verifying citations and searching PubMed, DynaMed Plus, the Cochrane Library, CINAHL Complete, and MEDLINE Complete.
- Help navigating to the ADA Library & Archives’ electronic collection of journals and books accessible from off-site.
- Assistance finding historical information about the ADA and the dental profession.
- Access to point-of-care tools and literature searching services in support of clinical queries.
- Exhaustive literature and database searching across multiple database platforms in support of scientific research.
- DISCOVERY: Search the entire ADA Library & Archives collection of electronic journals, ebooks, and databases. Results include journal articles and ebook chapters. Access subscribed content directly from search results.
- Browse List of ADA Library & Archives eJournals & eBooks. Browse collection A-to-Z by title.
- MEDLINE Complete: full-text database of over 2300 journals in the biomedical and health sciences.
- Cochrane Library: Database of systematic reviews for dentistry, human healthcare, and health policy.
- DynaMed Plus: Point-of-care database providing clinical information, including evidence-based topical summaries, drug information, clinical calculators, and images.
- CINAHL Complete: Full-text database of journal literature in the allied health and nursing professions.
- Search PubMed: Contains more than 27 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Results include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher websites. ADA member can access ADA Library & Archives’ subscriptions by signing in as ADA members when prompted.
- Health Business Elite: Database of over 600 full-text journals detailing all aspects of healthcare administration and practice management.
- Dentistry & Oral Sciences Source: an electronic collection of journals and ebooks focused on dentistry.
- Search catalog of print books and journals. ADA Library & Archives print resources are available on-site only; appointments recommended.
- ADA members have access to the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library of the Health Sciences. View the UIC Access Policies (PDF).
Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO Publishing Databases, under the guidelines above, is permitted to authorized users of subscribing organizations accessing for personal research. Remote access by authorized users from their place of employment for research done to the benefit of their employer, or to assist this institution in saving the cost of an institutional subscription to the database or any of its contents, is prohibited. The commercial resale of articles or copyrighted content found in EBSCO Publishing Databases is also not authorized.