For International Dentists: Information and Programs to Engage with the ADA
As a dentist or other oral health care professional practicing outside of the United States, there are many programs and opportunities to become involved with the American Dental Association and global oral health care community. Connect with American and global colleagues while keeping up-to-date with the latest science, technology and practice management information.
- Join the ADA as an international member and enjoy many members-only benefits, including exclusive travel discounts and a certificate of membership.
- Learn about the ADA's involvement in the international oral health care community, including as a member of the FDI World Dental Federation and collaboration with other global organizations
- Stay current with the latest science and practice management tools through resources and publications from the ADA
- Join more than 25,000 dental colleagues by attending the ADA's annual meeting or meet with the ADA at other select international dental trade shows
- Enhance skills by taking part in an online or in-person continuing education course
- Learn about the accreditation and licensure process within the United States
- Download oral health information in Spanish to educate patients and share with members of the dental team.