Campaign Rules MGAM
Building the future of our profession … together!
Most members say they are likely to refer membership to their colleagues, so this is your opportunity!
You will be rewarded with a $100 gift card for each new, active member you recruit (up to five members or $500 in gift cards!). Please read campaign rules below for full details.
- Any ADA member dentist is eligible to participate as a recruiter
- Graduate students are eligible for the Member-Get-A-Member incentive
The following are not eligible for referral incentives:
- Renewals (someone who was a member in the previous year) or transfers
- Complimentary memberships
How to Participate
- Member recruiters are required to let the ADA know the name of the new member by completing a recruiter’s form for each member recruited. Just enter your name, ADA number, contact information and the name of the dentist you recruited. You are also encouraged to have the member you recruit indicate your name as sponsor on the membership application.
- ADA member recruiters will receive an email notification after the dentist referred has been accepted into membership. Incentives will be awarded at the end of each month.
- In the case of identical referrals made by multiple member recruiters, only the first recruiter to complete the form will be eligible for the incentive.
- A $100 gift card will be awarded for each new, active member recruited who pays national dues in the current year for up to five (5) new active members ($500 in gift cards). No substitutions for the gift card(s) will be made.
The ADA Member-Get-A-Member program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.