CDT Books and More
CDT 2021 and Coding Companion with CDT 2021 App
Don’t leave money on the table. Coding correctly means a healthier bottom line.
Dental offices need trusted coding resources for billing, recordkeeping and staff training. The CDT 2021 and Coding Companion Kit delivers all this and more. It empowers dental teams to get codes right the first time and to spend more time with patients, not paperwork.
This CDT 2021 Kit includes:
- CDT 2021: Current Dental Terminology is the official and definitive source for CDT and provides all dental procedure codes with full descriptors.
- CDT 2021 Coding Companion helps you and your team access quick answers to tricky scenarios. This book features nearly 150 scenarios and includes more than 200 coding questions and answers.
- CDT 2021 App puts complete CDT codes on your computer, phone or tablet. Purchase allows access for up to 10 devices, so multiple team members can code efficiently at the same time.
CDT 2021 codes go into effect on January 1, 2021—prepare now and avoid rejected claims later!
Order the CDT 2021 Kit
CDT 2021 and CDT 2021 Coding Companion Kit spiral-bound books, e-books PLUS CDT 2021 App - K221BTi
Members: $115.95 Retail: $173.9
CDT 2021 Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team
New codes, new staff, new diagnoses—these situations can slow down the billing process and cause coding confusion. This companion book to CDT 2021: Current Dental Terminology compiles more than 200 frequently asked coding questions and gives the answers dentists and dental teams need. It also presents more than 140 common dental coding scenarios and explains how to properly resolve them.
In addition to adding new coding scenarios and coding Q&As, the section on ICD-10 coding has been enhanced and expanded. Information on coding for people with special healthcare needs has been added, as well as a resource for smoking cessation and dental care.
The CDT 2021 Coding Companion includes:
• Expanded section on ICD-10 coding
• Nearly 150 coding scenarios, based on questions submitted by ADA members, provide step-by-step coding solutions
• More than 200 answers to questions posed by ADA members in a brief Q&A format
• New! Alphabetic index by topic
• New! Appendix on CDT and ICD-10 coding for smoking cessation
• New! Appendix on coding for patients with special healthcare needs
For years, the ADA’s Council on Dental Benefits has fielded questions from dentists and dental teams. CDT 2021 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team has all the answers—it’s an essential resource for every dental office to be used as a self-guided training tool, a helpful refresher and an everyday resource.
CDT 2020 Coding Companion spiral-bound book and e-book, 342 pages - J451BT
Members: $54.95 Retail: $82.95
ISBN - 978-1-68447-066-2
CDT 2021: Current Dental Terminology
Dentistry is an ever-evolving field, and CDT codes are critical to the everyday workings of dental practices. To find the most current and correct codes, dentists and their dental teams can trust CDT 2021: Current Dental Terminology. This crucial coding tool includes full descriptors, as well as the CDT e-book and app.
Code changes include:
- 28 new codes
- 7 revised codes
- 4 deleted codes
CDT 2021 contains new codes for:
- Counseling for the control and prevention of adverse oral, behavioral, and systemic health effects associated with high-risk substance use, including vaping
- Medicament application for the prevention of caries
- Image captures done through teledentistry by a licensed practitioner to forward to another dentist for interpretation
- Testing to identify patients who may be infected with SARS-CoV-2 (aka COVID-19)
These codes are developed by the ADA and are the only HIPAA-recognized code set for dentistry. Staff will also find ICD-10-CM codes related to dental procedures. For accuracy, efficiency and peace of mind, CDT 2021: Current Dental Terminology is an essential resource for every dental practice.
CDT 2021 codes go into effect on January 1, 2021. Don’t risk rejected claims by using outdated codes.
Order CDT 2021
CDT 2021 spiral-bound book, e-book PLUS CDT 2021 app, 184 pages - J021BTi
Members: $64.95 Retail: $97.95
ISBN - 978-1-68447-054-4
CDT 2021 App for iOS and Android
Get the accuracy of the latest CDT codes with the convenience of a mobile app! CDT 2021 App contains the most up-to-date 2021 codes, as well as the 2020 code set. With this app, you will also have the CDT Companion and ICD-10-CM codes specific to dentistry at your fingertips. Quickly search by keyword, category or code.
Use the app on iPhone, Android, tablet or desktop computer. Includes full descriptors. Purchase allows for access for up to 10 devices.
Order the CDT App
CDT 2021 App - J021i
Members:$59.99 Retail: $59.99
For bulk discounts, institutional pricing, or licensing inquiries, please contact SpecialOrdersPDS@ada.org.