CDT 2018: Dental Procedure Codes enables you to record procedures with increased specificity and accuracy. And more accurate coding means fewer claims rejections and speedier reimbursement. CDT 2018 is the most up-to-date coding resource and the only HIPAA-recognized code set for dentistry. It pays to be prepared – starting on January 1, 2018, claims using deleted codes will be automatically rejected. 171 pages.
ISBN - 978-1-941807-77-4
Order the CDT 2018 Kit
CDT 2018 contains:
- A new code for point of service testing for diabetes
- New prosthodontics codes with more specific language for the type of prosthesis being placed
- Changes to anesthesia codes to more accurately describe the services delivered to a patient
- The addition of codes relating to teledentistry
Code changes include:
- 18 new codes
- 16 revised codes
- 3 deleted codes
CDT 2018 Book, 171 pages
Print and e-Book Bundle
Print and Code Check App
CDT 2018 Companion: Help Guide for the Dental Team
Brush up on your team’s coding skills with the CDT 2018 Coding Companion. Revised for 2018, the Companion trains staff to code more accurately and efficiently, with key coding concepts, scenarios, and Q&A. Use the Companion, along with CDT 2018, to enhance the knowledge of current staff or as an orientation tool for new employees. Take a chapter at a time to review at staff meetings or use it as a handy reference guide for common coding conundrums. 303 pages.
ISBN - 978-1-941807-80-4
Other features include:
- 50+ coding scenarios
- 100+ common coding Q&A
- Descriptions of new CDT codes and revisions
- Tables linking CDT Codes with applicable ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes
Used together with CDT 2018, the Companion is ideal to enhance the knowledge of current staff or to use as a training resource for new dental team members. Use it for staff meetings, quick training sessions, or as a reference guide to help your team code with skill and confidence.
Companion Book, 303 pages
Print and e-Book Bundle
CDT 2018 Kit
Save money and time with this coding combo. CDT 2018 is the official source for the most accurate and up-to-date dental procedure codes. Newly revised to make finding information easier, the CDT 2018 Coding Companion is a dynamic training tool. It includes a coding Q & A and real-life scenarios to increase staff comprehension – and reduce rejected claims. Use them together to create an unstoppable coding team.
K218i CDT Code Check App / CDT & Companion Books Kit
K218 CDT 2018 Kit
K218T e-Book Kit
K218BT Print and e-Book Bundle
CDT 2018 Code Check for iOS and Android
Have the CDT codes accessible whenever you need them with the CDT Code Check App. This handy, searchable app contains the most up-to-date CDT Codes, including 18 new procedure codes and 16 revised procedure codes. CDT Codes clearly document a service to a patient and consider the latest clinical advances make for easier coding and faster reimbursement. Features include:
- A complete listing of the 2017 and 2018 CDT Codes including category of service, subcategory, procedure code, nomenclature and descriptor
- A list of new and revised codes with tracked changes so you can see exactly what was changed
- Codes searchable by three categories: code number, keyword and category of service
- A favorites section for storing your most frequently used codes
- Access the app on up to 6 devices
Available for iPhones, iPads, and Android mobile devices. Order from adacatalog.org, then complete your download from iTunes Marketplace or Google Play Store. App must be purchased annually in order to receive new CDT code sets.
CDT Code Check App