Registration for ASDA 2014 Annual Session opens Nov. 5
October 21, 2013
Anaheim, Calif.—Dental and predental students can register starting Nov. 5 to attend the American Student Dental Association 2014 Annual Session set for Feb. 26-March 1 at the Disneyland Hotel.
Attendees can expect to:
- Discuss and vote on association policy in the business meetings of ASDA’s House of Delegates;
- Elect the executive committee, speaker of the House and district trustees;
- Hear the latest updates on issues such as workforce models and student debt;
- Discuss research at the Student Research Poster Session;
- Learn about dental products and services, and make contacts with organizations at the exhibit fair;
- Celebrate the successes of ASDA members at the Gold Crown Awards Ceremony and the President’s Gala.
To register, visit ASDAnet.org.