Team building focus of ADA 2016 CE track
September 12, 2016
— A series of courses at ADA 2016 – America's Dental Meeting promise to help dentists cultivate a better environment for their team while learning about business and practice management.
The six courses in the Council on Dental Practice's Team Building Track focus on claims processing, customer service and how to make different business decisions, among others.
"We selected these six courses because they offer relevant tips and information that can be integrated into practice operations as soon as dentists and their teams return from Denver," said Dr. Andrew B. Brown, chair of the Council on Dental Practice. "Everyone on the team who attends will have the chance to bond through a shared learning experience plus they'll earn 15 hours of high-quality, free continuing education presented by some of the profession's leading experts."
The track includes:
- Accounts Receivable and Insurance Systems Workshop (5309), 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Oct. 20 in the Colorado Convention Center, room 402.
- Secret of Smoother Claims Processing (6107), 8-11 a.m. Oct. 21, convention center, room 207.
- Why Customer Service Matters More than Ever (6332), 3:30-4:40 p.m., Oct. 21, convention center, room 402.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Preventive Equipment Maintenance (7850), 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Oct. 22, exhibit hall, Preventive Equipment Maintenance Zone, Booth 1351.
- If Disney Ran Your Practice-5 Things You Would Do Differently (7322), 3-5 p.m. Oct. 22, convention center, room 402.
- Increase Treatment Acceptance and Get Paid for Your Work (8307), 8-11 a.m. Oct. 23, convention center, room 402.
All courses are free but tickets are required. Register in advance at ADA.org/meeting