Faster, easier access to ADA books, videos now available
August 10, 2017
A greatly improved experience awaits dental professionals who want ADA practice resources — and want them now.
By using the new, cloud-based ADA e-Bookshelf, dentists and staff can instantly access an Occupational Safety and Health Administration training video, view patient education images or look up CDT codes.
The ADA Catalog offers electronic versions of its most popular books. The e-Books have the same content and images as the print version, but readers are now able to access the e-Book from any device using an internet browser. Some e-Book products include streaming videos, as well.
The benefits of ADA e-Books include:
- Immediate access. Once dentists order an e-Book from the ADA Catalog, the dentist can visit their e-Bookshelf to begin reading immediately.
- Easy access to the e-Bookshelf anytime with the reader's ADA login.
- Streams of OSHA Training and Effective Infection Control videos.
- Simple tools. No additional software is required — just an internet connection and web browser.
- Downloadable extras. If a book comes with customizable forms and templates or a CE test, dentists can download and use them right away.
- Enhanced search to help find the information dentists need in an instant.
ADA e-Book titles include:
- "CDT 2017: Dental Procedure Codes."
- "The Chairside Instructor — Digital Edition."
- "OSHA Training: Compliance for Dental Professionals." (includes video)
- "Creating and Updating an Employee Policy Manual."
- "Dental Letters: Write, Blog and Email Your Way to Success."
For a complete list, visit ADAcatalog.org and enter "e-Books" into the search box.
For more information on e-Books, visit ADA.org and enter "e-Books FAQ" into the search box.
Readers can save 15 percent on all ADA e-Books by using promo code 17138 by Oct. 20. To order, visit ADACatalog.org or call 1-800-947-4746.