ADA 2017 – America's Dental Meeting registration now open
May 10, 2017
Gene Phillips, courtesy of ACVB and AtlantaPhotos.com
— Registration is open for ADA 2017 – America's Dental Meeting at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from Oct. 19-23.
Registration will remain open through onsite registration during the annual meeting. Register before Sept. 22 at 5 p.m. Central time to take advantage of advanced registration pricing. Registration and course fees increase after this deadline.
Dental professionals can search for continuing education at ADA.org/meeting/continuing-education
. The preliminary program can be downloaded at ADA.org/en/meeting/attendee-information
Highlights of the 2017 annual meeting include:
- The Opening General Session, featuring dental professionals from across the country, on Thursday, Oct. 19, presented by ACT Oral Care.
- A block party along Restaurant Row on Oct. 19 with live entertainment, appetizers and drinks. Restaurant Row, adjacent to the World Congress Center in the Luckie-Marietta district, is where diners will find options like STATS sports bar, Max's Coal Oven Pizza and Der Biergarten.
- Peyton Manning will address ADA 2017 attendees as part of the ADA's Distinguished Speaker Series, presented by ACT Oral Care. More than a legendary quarterback in the NFL, Mr. Manning is an all-around humanitarian dedicating his time off the field to various foundations.
- The Exhibit Hall, where hundreds of companies will be showcasing the latest products and technology.
- The New Dentist Conference, for dentists who have been out of dental school for less than 10 years. Included are three TED/TEDx keynote speakers, a customized CE track, leadership mentoring, social events and an exclusive New Dentist Lounge. Learn more at ADA.org/NDC.
- More than 150 related dental meetings being held in conjunction with the annual meeting.