Social media webinar scheduled for Nov. 9 to help dentists market their practices
October 12, 2017
Dentists might have a winning personality, but if they aren’t posting on social media channels, they could be missing out on recruiting more patients into their chairs.
That is why the ADA is hosting a webinar Nov. 9 from 2-3 p.m. on how dentists can use social media such as Facebook and Snapchat to market their practices.
The one-hour webinar, Social Media Marketing: How to Tell Your Practice's Story, will be presented by Kathryn Inman, director of social media marketing at PBHS.
PBHS is the only endorsed marketing services/website company by ADA Business Resources. Ms. Inman directs the creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns that help dental practices increase brand awareness and build interactions with audiences that include potential patients.
In this webinar, dentists will learn how to tell their stories across their social media channels — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat — as well as create campaigns to market their practices within their local communities on each social platform.
Learning objectives include:
- Facebook 101: Making the right impression, types of posts to avoid and handling negative reviews while keeping the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act in mind.
- Showcasing practices’ personality through Facebook campaigns.
- Learning what content does best on Instagram, as well as promotional and educational posts that benefit practices.
- How to use Twitter in real-time to engage with patients.
- Learning how to share the practice’s story in 10-second Snapchat interactive videos.
No continuing education credit is offered for this webinar.
The ADA Center for Professional Success will archive the recording on Success.ADA.org after its initial broadcast.
To register for the webinar, visit here.