Webinar to explore loan repayment options for dentists
ADA members interested in learning about loan repayment options for dentists can attend a free Nov. 8 webinar hosted by Laurel Road, the endorsed student loan refinancing provider of the Association.
The webinar, “Student Loan Best Practices for ADA Members,” is scheduled for 7-8 p.m. CST. The interactive session will discuss the following questions:
• Is public service loan forgiveness a viable option for high-earning dentists?
• How will the proposed legislative changes to federal repayment programs affect me?
• What is student loan refinancing, and am I eligible?
• What are the considerations surrounding the decision of whether to refinance vs. pursue loan forgiveness?
• Will I stand to benefit from the newest Federal Revised Pay As You Earn (REPAYE) program released in December 2015?
• How much money do I stand to save by refinancing?
• Will refinancing affect my credit at all?
• Are there costs/fees associated with refinancing?
• Will refinancing my ability to purchase a home?
• Is there any dedicated refinancing program for dental residents and fellows?
In addition, the webinar will also include a Q&A session following the presentation. Laurel Road is a division of Darien Rowayton Bank.
To register for the webinar, click here