Register for popular ADA 2018 courses
April 02, 2018
Many continuing education courses sold out soon after registration began Feb. 14 for ADA 2018 – America's Dental Meeting in Honolulu.
But some of the most-viewed online listings still have openings available.
As of March 16, these are the top-viewed courses on the annual meeting's registration website that haven't sold out yet, ranging in topics from ethics to caries management:
- Inflammation: The Oral-Systemic Connection (5107), Oct. 18, 7-10 a.m. and repeated 11 a.m.-2 p.m. (5114), Amy Doneen and Bradley Bale, M.D.
- Orofacial Pain 101: The Basics and Beyond (4100), Oct. 17, 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Dr. Seena Patel.
- New Advances in Caries Management: CRA, SDF and GIC (5208), Oct. 18, 7-10 a.m. and repeated Oct.17 from 2-5 p.m. (4207), Dr. Douglas Young.
- Dental Caries Management: Keeping It Simple (5305), Oct. 18, 7:30-10 a.m., Dr. V. Kim Kutsch.
- Dental Ethics (5105), Oct. 18, 7-10 a.m., Arthur Curley, J.D.
ADA 2018 – America's Dental Meeting is Oct.18-22 in Honolulu.
Visit ADA.org/meeting to learn more about the annual meeting and register.