ADA officer candidate campaign statements
August 06, 2018
Candidates seeking the offices of ADA president-elect and second vice president prepared platform statements and profiles for the ADA News. Each candidate was sent a profile form with the same questions and asked to list no more than five items for professional memberships, volunteer posts/elective offices and main qualifications. Publication of these statements and profiles should not be construed as an endorsement of any candidate by the ADA News or other staff of the ADA or its subsidiaries. These statements and profiles are presented as information for Association members.
The candidates included are those who — as of Aug. 6 — had decided to seek these offices through the upcoming Association elections being held concurrently with the Oct. 19-22 House of Delegates meeting in Honolulu.
Candidates are listed by office sought in alphabetical order. Delegates will vote on Oct. 22.
The candidates' profiles and statements are also in the Aug. 6 print edition of the ADA News. The links below to their statements and profiles are available online to ADA members only. The Aug. 20 issue of the ADA News will include an article about the candidates for ADA treasurer.
- Rickland G. Asai, D.M.D., President-elect candidate
- Chad P. Gehani, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Ronald P. Lemmo, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Lindsey Robinson, D.D.S., President-elect candidate
- Frank J. Graham, D.M.D., Second vice president candidate
- Craig W. Herre, D.D.S., Second vice president candidate