Applicants sought for ADA Foundation grants for programs serving seniors
July 09, 2018
The ADA Foundation is seeking applicants through Sept. 7 for its Senior American Access to Care grants, which are awarded to nonprofit organizations providing underserved senior Americans dental homes and/or continuity of care.
The one-year grant awards are up to $25,000 per organization. The funds can be used for, but are not limited to, covering costs of direct oral health treatment; dental clinic supplies, instruments and equipment; patient and/or provider transportation; salary specific to work on this grant project; and outreach to recruit dentist participation in program activities.
To be considered for the grant, applicants must:
- Be a U.S.-based, 501(c) nonprofit organization.
- Have a U.S. licensed dentist oversee the grant project.
- Provide licensed oral health services with a goal of providing a dental home to underserved Americans age 62 and over.
- Have the ability to track specific indicators while achieving long-term success.
- Grantees will be required to sign a grant agreement upon approval.
- Grantee will be required to submit a report at the end of the grant period describing outcomes, impact, and how the funds were used.
To apply, visit ADAFoundation.org