Wells Fargo Practice Finance offers eight practice management courses at annual meeting
June 28, 2018
Honolulu — Wells Fargo Practice Finance will present eight free practice management courses at ADA 2018 – America's Dental Meeting to help dentists achieve their long-term financial goals.
Each course below offers continuing education credit.
The courses are:
- Maximizing Your Profitability Through Real Estate (5320), Oct. 18, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Kent Murphy and Dan Van Eps.
- Harness the Power of Your Vision (5321), Oct. 18, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Gregory Bowen and Bernie Stoltz.
- Building Wealth From Day One (5322), Oct. 18, 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m., Wendy Catone and Jeff Wyatt.
- The Numbers Will Set You Free (6320), Oct. 19, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Tammara Plankers.
- Demystifying the Business Plan (6321), Oct. 19, 9-10 a.m., Johnette Green.
- The Alternative to Student Debt — Practice Management (7311), Oct. 20, 7-8:30 a.m., Dr. David Rice and Gavin Shea.
- Quick! Call My Attorney (7312), Oct. 20, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Andrew Ventura and Ali Oromchian, J.D.
- Social Media and Me (7313), Oct. 20, 1-2 p.m., Sabrina Morrow and Wendy Phillips.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is exclusively endorsed by ADA Member Advantage and members receive preferred pricing.
Registration for ADA 2018 is open. To register or learn more, visit ADA.org/meeting.