Registration open for ADA FDI World Dental Congress in San Francisco
February 13, 2019
Towering: The Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco's Financial District is a 48-story building and the second-tallest skyscraper in the San Francisco skyline. San Francisco hosts the ADA FDI World Dental Congress Sept. 4-8. Courtesy of San Francisco Travel.
— Registration opened Feb. 13 for the ADA FDI World Dental Congress and is now free for all ADA members and North American attendees at ADA.org/meeting
There will be much to celebrate at the meeting, including the 160th anniversary of the ADA and the 150th anniversary of the San Francisco Dental Society.
This year, the meeting offers attendees an exceptional experience with streamlined enrollment, enhanced offerings and digital ticketing, as well as an exclusive VIP upgrade package.
Picturesque: The San Francisco Bay can be seen from the winding streets of San Francisco's historic townhouses. San Francisco hosts the ADA FDI World Dental Congress Sept. 4-8.
Features of the meeting include:
- ADA Dental Sleep Medicine Conference, where three leading experts in dental sleep medicine — Drs. Ken Berley and Steve Carstensen and Glennine Varga, RDH — will present.
- Women in Dentistry Leadership Series, featuring keynotes and workshops with Alison Levine, Alison Ledgerwood and Heidi Hanna, as well as networking sessions.
- New Dentist Conference, which will explore the future of dentistry with keynotes presented by Dr. Miguel Stanley and Marko Vujicic, Ph.D.
- A Taste of San Francisco social event and Gala Dinner, with more information forthcoming.
- The ADA Practice Success Theater, new in 2019, on the exhibit floor, featuring well-known speakers sharing crucial information about marketing, social media, HIPAA liability, managing finances, staff recruitment and retention and more.
- ADA Leaders' Celebration.
All continuing education courses require pre-registration — even free courses — so attendees are encouraged to plan ahead for the event.
The ADA FDI World Dental Congress, with support from the California Dental Association and the San Francisco Dental Society, will be held Sept. 4-8 in San Francisco. For more information, visit ADA.org/meeting.