Council courses cover science of dentistry at ADA FDI 2019
July 23, 2019
San Francisco — Courses sponsored by the ADA Council on Scientific Affairs will showcase a range of clinically relevant topics at the ADA FDI World Dental Congress this September in San Francisco.
"The Council on Scientific Affairs is pleased to provide a series of seminars that provide a broad perspective of dentistry," said Dr. Angelo Mariotti, council chair. "From classification systems to drug resistance to restorative procedures, these evidence-based seminars will provide updates on important issues in dentistry."
The 10 continuing education courses will take place at various times Sept. 5-8 at the Moscone Center.
- Managing and Preventing Dental Erosion in Children and Adults (5505).
- How Effective is Your Dental Instrument Cleaning Process? (5506).
- How to Be a Top Gun in Dentistry: A Few Good Tips to Make You a Better Dentist (5152).
- Zirconia Properties and Other Factors Affecting Performance (5507).
- Implement the Appropriate Analgesic Regimen for Acute Pain (6503).
- Combating Antibiotic Resistance Starts in Your Dental Chair (6505).
- Presurgical Dental Preparations for the Medically Compromised Patient (7504).
- Use of Nonrestorative Treatments for Caries Management (7508).
- Exploring Key Changes in the Proposed New Classification System for Periodontal Disease (8503).
- ADA Clinical Practice Guidelines on Caries Management (8504).
To learn more or register for the courses, go to eventscribe.com/2019/ADA. For details about ADA FDI 2019, visit ADA.org/meeting.