Learn how to create in-office dental plans
August 13, 2020
The ADA is collaborating with its endorsed dental benefits administrator Bento to stream a free webinar on developing in-office dental plans that enable dentists and their practices to offer fully customizable plans that meet the varied needs of their growing patient base.
Create Your Own In-Office Dental Plan with Bento will air Aug. 27 at noon Central Time. Bento uses award-winning technology to connect patients and dentists directly through a modern app-based experience. With Bento, creating and setting up in-office plans has never been easier for dental practices. The webinar will also be recorded.
Participants will be able to:
• View a demonstration of the Bento dentist portal.
• See how to create and begin offering in-office plans to patients.
• Learn how Bento helps practices create entirely customizable plans.
• Learn how Bento aids in reducing administrative burdens with touch-free, paperless billing.
• Explore how Bento enables dentists to provide additional value to patients for services not covered by the plan and communicates the savings directly to patients.
Landon Lemoine, vice-president for growth at Bento, will present.
“In-office plans can help provide patients access to affordable care at the premier offices that they choose,” Mr. Lemoine told ADA News. “On top of that, when the experience for the patient is good, the likelihood of that patient coming back for more services is much higher. Post COVID-19, over 130 million U.S. adults are without dental benefits, so most practices are looking for a way to attract these and keep the ones who may be discouraged from returning on a regular basis.”
The recorded webinar will be available at ADA.org/dentalbenefits about one week after the live event. To access, scroll down the page to the “Dental Benefit Webinars” icon.
For more information on Bento, visit ADA.org/bento.