Alliance for a Cavity Free Future now receiving applications for 2020-21 grants
November 16, 2020
The Canada-U.S. chapter of the Alliance for a Cavity Free Future is now accepting applications
for grants to help fund interprofessional projects that positively impact the oral health of pregnant women and children under 6.
The annual grant program, backed by the Colgate-Palmolive Company, will allocate a total of up to $20,000 to eligible and selected projects with a maximum individual award amount of $5,000.
The goal is to support projects focused on one or more of the following:
• Implementation of early childhood caries prevention initiatives.
• Uses of technology (e.g. teledentistry) to promote innovative early childhood oral health promotion and/or prevention programs.
• Use of caries risk assessment to promote caries prevention.
• Incorporation of oral health prevention into primary care and other interdisciplinary settings
• Address access to care and oral health inequities in prevention and management of early childhood caries.
The deadline to apply for the Alliance for a Cavity Free Future 2020-2021 grants is Dec. 15.
Visit the organization’s Canada-U.S. chapter webpage
for details on how to apply.