Cast your vote in the ADA Design Innovation Awards
October 02, 2020
Voting for the second annual ADA Design Innovation Awards, which seeks to honor dental facilities that seamlessly combine esthetic appeal, function and design, is open through Oct. 31.
Dentists can vote online at ADA.org/DIA
. Voting is also available during the ADA FDC Virtual Connect Conference at the ADA Center for Professional Success and BMO Harris Bank virtual booths. BMO Harris Bank is a sponsor of the contest along with the ADA Council on Dental Practice, which selected the three finalists in the remodel and new build categories.
The finalists for best remodel are:
• Sprayberry Orthodontics, Dr. Scott Sprayberry, Auburn, Alabama.
• Sugars End Dental, Dr. Kalee A. Coakley, Ellijay, Georgia.
• Water Tower Dental Care, Dr. Daniel Aneszko, Chicago.
The finalists for best new build are:
• Camp Little Tooth Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Raelene Fulford, Lafayette, Colorado.
• Core Smiles, Dr. Michael Gulizio, New York.
• Westover Family Dentistry, Drs. Mitra and Austin Westover, Winchester, Virginia.
Judging criteria for the contest include esthetic appeal, such as use of color, light/windows and theme; utilization of technology; function and efficiency; innovation; and how well the design has accomplished the entrant’s objective.
Winners will be announced on the week of Nov. 9 and will receive $1,000 each and be featured in ADA publications.
Last year’s inaugural winners were Dr. Robin Henderson Transforming Smiles in Clarkston, Washington, in the remodel category; and Toothbar in Austin, Texas, for the new build category.
To view and learn more about the finalists, visit ADA.org/DIA